DKS Straightforward is the only authorized partner in the North East of England. Having spent three years researching the right tools for our clients we were thrilled to be chosen as a Wiley partner. The DiSC assessment tools and unique adaptive testing platforms provide an excellent foundation for our consultants to support your path to unlocking the potential of your people, processes and business.
The launch of its UK & Ireland dedicated website in May this year, further demonstrates the commitment and global appeal of the Everything DiSC products. We encourage you to explore the products and the Everything DiSC ethos here: https://www.everythingdisc.co.uk/
Everything DiSC® - The Culture Catalyst™ is a personal development learning experience that measures an individual’s preferences and tendencies based on the DiSC® model. This simple yet powerful model describes four basic styles: D, i, S, and C, and serves as the foundation for the Everything DiSC Application Suite. Participants receive personalized insights that deepen their understanding of self and others, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective. The result is a more engaged and collaborative workforce that can spark meaningful culture improvement in your organization. In addition, all Everything DiSC solutions include unlimited access to complimentary follow-up reports and MyEverythingDiSC®, the interactive learning portal exclusive to Everything DiSC.
DKS is accredited to deliver all products and assessment in the range. Either off-site at our Leadership Academy in Sunderland or on-site within your business, we will tailor the right solution for you and your people. To understand each area in more detail, click on the links below;
Check out our CEO Dianne Sharp proudly representing the North East at Wiley's global Mindlab partner conference in Denver last month and her top ten takeaways from the event:
1. Denver is called the ‘Mile-High’ City due to its altitude - that wasn’t in my list of guesses!
2. By 2020 40% of the workforce will be contractors, fundamentally changing workplace cultures
3. 70% of the B2B sales process occurs online, through research, comparisons and initial engagement
4. The NFL Draft is a REALLY big deal and MASSIVELY complicated to a Brit
5. EQ can be improved through training - multiple studies have shown that after training both EQ scores and job performances can increase.
6. By 2030, the workforce will be spending 24% more hours using social and emotional skills
7. I am not indispensable, and I have an awesome team.
8. The typical manager spends 25-40% of their time dealing with workplace conflict
9. Humans are the only organisms on earth that restrict their own growth
10. 99% of people you meet are warm, welcoming and just plain nice!
For more information on how DKS can you help you make the most of the Everything DiSC assessments, get in touch