The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course that will help your clients hone their skills as facilitators of this unique program. You will gain expertise in using the model and accompanying course material, earning the credential of a Five Behaviors™ Accredited Facilitator.
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors in their organisation
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
Accreditation is valid for two years, at which point clients have the option to become permanently re-accredited.
*Please note: Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit